Foam Liners for Hospital Carriers
Foam liners and inserts are available in conventional foam as well as Memory Foam. These products are an effective way to reduce breakage of internal items in both 4” and 6” hospital carriers.
Conventional Foam Liners
Hospitals today are using foam liners and convoluted (egg crate) inserts to help reduce breakage of internal items sent in carriers and to minimize carrier breakage as well.
We provide flat foam liners and convoluted (egg crate) inserts for both 4” and 6” hospital carriers. These were designed to accommodate all pneumatic carriers and are universally interchangeable.
- We offer competitive pricing and extend large volume discounts
- All liners and convoluted (egg crate) inserts are in stock and available for immediate shipment
Memory Foam Liners
In addition to our conventional foam inserts, we provide MEMORY FOAM inserts. This material has been tested and proven to reduce impact associated with breakage in tube systems.
- Designed for both 4” and 6” carriers
- Reduce impact at least 63 fold on 1000 ml IV containers
- Reduce impact at least 25 fold on 250 ml IV containers
- All MEMORY FOAM inserts are in stock and available for immediate shipping